Friday, January 28, 2011

Saturday Morning! ^^

Or shall I say, cat-urday morning nyaa~

Well, I haven't been doing any Photoshop works lately, so I'm getting lazier and lazier each day. Or wait a minute. I STILL HAVE A DEFENSE PAPER TO MAKE. *facepalm* And that's 40 pages. Thank you, professor, for making my major subject a total horror. D:

Moving on. LOL, I dunno how it got to me again, but I'm addicted to Monochrome Factor once more. I've become a member to the Russian site of MF, so I'll be able to get new updates on manga chapters and scans. Hopefully there aren't any new chapters yet. Vampire Knight chapter 68 raw isn't even available for download!! *is devastated*

I'll share this pic of a certain someone from Monochrome Factor. He just looks so gorgeous with that tattoo and that side view pose...


Aand, here's a Monochrome Factor fanfic from me. It's been LJ-cutted in my LJ account, so you can read it from there.


Well, there's it for you. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the fic. I won't be updating again for the next few days, unless if there are new chapters. ^^

Ja ne!~

No comments:

Post a Comment