Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monochrome Factor Chapter 59 RAWS

Ohayo gozaimasu! *bow*

Yes, another official post for this week! I'm glad that I'm able to post this today since I won't be online by Saturday. Two words: off somewhere. XD

Before I move on with a couple of things, let me just reveal that MF Chapter 59 raws are up in the Russian site and MangaFox community! I don't know the exact title of the chapter, but I'll post it here for those who want to download it. :)

Monochrome Factor Chapter 59


Browsing through the chapter, Aya finally had the guts to face Homurabi in place of Akira, who was still heavily wounded from the wound that Homurabi gave him. Aya and Homurabi's fight lasted for a while, and she was able to wound him. But unfortunately, when Aya wounded him, her katana broke at the same time. So there, Akira defends Aya before Homurabi can ever lay his hands on her, and this time, Akira joins the fight, and even recreates Aya's katana!

Credits to the Russian fansite and MangaFox forums for this chapter. Arigato *bow*

Now let's see. I'm currently downloading Hakuoki Portable. It's the second otome game in my vault, and still counting. Who knows what game I'll download next? Maybe it's Arcobaleno or pretty much the first Hiiro no Kakera. :D I'll just have to think about it first. ^^

So there, I know you guys will hate me for not making long posts like I did before, but this is really how things turn out :) Don't worry, once my net is fixed back at home I'll be wise enough to update all my blogs :)

See you all soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment