Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy January!

Wooh, I'm suffering from a lot of things right now so I'm only stopping by. :D Busy downloading the Persona 3 OST, busy with Black Butler Forums, and organizing other blogs. Maybe I'll be posting a good post tomorrow....I hope. XD

Anyways, 2010 has been a blast, and now it's 2011! I hope new things come our and everyone else's ways this year. And as a token of gratitude to those who have made my life fruitful last year, I'm sharing the DL links for the Persona 3 Artbook, Fanbook and other scans! Credits to SphiliaXIII for the links. *bow*


Here they are~ Enjoy ^^

Persona 3 Japanese Artbook - 58.83 MB
Persona 3 Portable Official Fanbook - 106.85 MB
Persona 3 Other Scans - 119.03 MB

That's all for today. There aren't manga updates yet, and I'm too lazy to use Photoshop. So I guess I'll see you all around soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment