Friday, January 14, 2011

Vampire Knight Chapter 67!

Hello again! It's been a while since I last posted here. Or wait, was that two days ago? XD


I just came by to update about new manga chapters, and here we have Vampire Knight chapter 67!

Vampire Knight Chapter 67: A Sword That Cuts Everything


In this chapter, it seems like Yuuki wants to see her brother and she wants to find out the things Kaname has been hiding from her. In the end she did witness Kaname kill Aidou's father, and unfortunately Kaien AND Aidou were with her.

Even the ice-wielding vampire cannot believe what he just saw. *laughs*

But the most shocking turn of events was that Sara Shirabuki forced her way through the Hanadagi mansion and even wounded their guardian. She even tried to kill Hanadagi-sama! But good thing Hanadagi woke up fast, but Sara had already left, and his guardian had died. Well, now I want to know what Sara's true motive is. I really love her personality and character...and it's also because she keeps Ichijou with her *drools* fanfics~~

I guess that's that, since MSN had no updates yet, although I saw the spoilers of 314...

And it's hard to believe that Nagi Springfield is actually dead. He's not alive anymore. *tries to prevent from crying*


Oh well...guess I'll have to end it here. See you soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment