Tuesday, January 11, 2011

At last!

Well, here I am everyone!

My net's back in business that's why I'll be able to post here in my blog anytime of the day. :D Yes, that's true!! XD I sure hope this lasts long. XD

As of now there are no recent good news, except the fact that...OH YEAH. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is announced to be ported into the PSP version! Isn't that great?! XD Finally, I'll be able to use Tsubaki and follow Hakumen's storyline. And oh, Makoto too. XD

This is the post of my friend in Hero TV Forums regarding BB: CS announcement. It was dated last year, but how come the BlazBlue fans in the forum don't know it at all? O:

"BlazBlue: Continuum Shift for PS3/XBOX360 is out in Japan Version only for now, but what I'm surprised is that ARC SYSTEM WORKS announced that the game will have a port in PSP! Yeah you heard that right, PSP. Well I guess I don't have to explain some thoughts about the storyline in BBCS, since it'll be released it in PSP anyway so you'll have to sneak-in into the game.

Also new features, Network and the new Abyss Mode. I don't have any idea about that Abyss mode for now, but the network looks awesome since it can play with PS3 gamers (confirmed it was only an ad hoc party). Awesome 14 characters including new characters like Tsubaki Yayoi, Hazama (a.k.a. Yuuki Terumi), Lambda-11 (Nu-13 was replaced with this character), and also adding the 2 DLC characters like Makoto & Valkenhayn will be on the game too! Not so sure about Platinum, but it'll be fun if she's in the game."


As for manga updates, I can gladly say that there are no new chapters. But Mahou Sensei Negima at the moment... Chapter 313...the battle's getting tougher, and Negi's father is even encouraging his son through dreams!

Mahou Sensei Negima Chapter 313: We Won't Give Up! Not Until The Very End!

It's a determination-filled chapter, although it's quite obvious that a lot are going to sacrifice themselves to save the magical world in place of Negi.

So I guess that's all. Can't wait for Duodecim and BB: CS Portable release. I hope they release it early this year.


Mata ne, minna~

No comments:

Post a Comment