Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone~!

It's another New Year ahead of us, huh? XD As far as I'm concerned, I'll be making my official post as of January 4, 2011 next year. I just stopped by here to greet you all a wondrous Happy New Year.

Yeah, I know...I haven't been online for almost two weeks now, and this is my latest update. But what can I say? This is life...I don't have any other choice either *laughs*

And that is due to my Internet connection. Hopefully...next year it will be good, for sure. ^^

Okay, I'm just here in an Internet cafe to post this and update on some sites. Before I take my leave, here are the following manga updates for this month. ^^


I'll see if I can do a small summary for the chapter next year *giggles*

That's all...
I've posted the updates for Kuro 52 already so I'm done for the year.

I hope everyone celebrates New Year happily!
See you all next year~

No comments:

Post a Comment