Sunday, December 19, 2010

YAY! XD

Another post for this month! Oh well, I'm just lucky. For the next few days I won't be online anymore. Or wait, I take that back...I'll go online but I'll definitely not post here in my blog...So...consider this post a long one for everyone out there. XD

*cough*

.... AT LAST! I finally got my hands on the Vampire Knight Official Fanbook!!! I AM SO HAPPY. 12/19/2010 has got to be my best day ever + spend some time with some of my friends from Hero TV Forums :D And last Friday, I also got VK volume 11! As a Christmas gift that came from my mom! o: Thanks thanks thanks. XD I know it's not directly said, but these two manga have just really made my December even brighter. *sparkle sparkle*

I opened it yesterday afternoon. Goodness me, I'm just pretty excited. At least I was able to control my excitement for 24 hours straight XD

And no, no new fanfic updates. All the fics I started are not finished yet XD Even the Gundam 00 one is still on the making. XD

Right at the moment I'm making myself busy with drawing since I am already using a mechanical pencil. XD I rarely go Photoshop now because I'm using my laptop at my room and it's hard to color a picture if I'm not lying down *shiver*

Oh, I tried to re-color a certain Pokemon Gym Leader from Sinnoh XD The colors turned out good anyway so I don't have much problems with it. The only thing is, took me a while to finish it D: So hard nya-su~

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Oreburgh Gym Leader Roark [recolor]

And we have new updates from the manga side too! We finally have Kuroshitsuji chapter 52! Raws are out and so is the English translation. I wasn't able to catch up to the raws because I didn't go online Saturday evening *is devastated*

Here's my apology: DL link to the English scans of Kuro 52! ♥ THANKS TO SPACECAT AND TEAM! :D (DL link - credits to spacecat and Black Butler Forums ^^)
Kuroshitsuji chapter 52: That Butler, Sailing
Or if you want to read it via MangaReader, here: Click!

So there... I don't know when I'll be back though, but like as always, keep in touch, and advanced Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment