Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Not-so-last update...

I know you guys have been expecting a lot here in my blog, but this time, yes, hands down please. I'll be postponing my Internet days for the course of the Christmas season. Although I leave my best friend to pilot my Plurk account, it's just sad to think that I might be absent until the end of December. D:

I have two Vampire Knight OCs done within the past two weeks. :D

Vampire Knight OC
Vampire Knight 2nd OC

And I also have a bunch of new Photoshop works. BTW I'm now uploading them at my Photobucket account from here on.
So, enjoy~

Syaoran Li (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
Kamui Shirou (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
Red Will of the Abyss
Ronald Knox
Jin Kisaragi (LOL I love the color scheme of this one. XD)
Fate/stay night OC: Mielech Clarize Atlasia (based on Sion Eltnam Atlasia)

Kuroshitsuji: The Queen's Secretarial Officers

Whew, that was a mouthful XD At least I made up the updates before I will be officially logging out for an entire week. Hopefully by next week I might bring in my laptop to school again...I guess. XD

As of this week I'm still addicted to Macross Frontier nonetheless. XD And that's because I watched the movie again last night before going to sleep...It's making me really decultured and I LOVE IT. XD Brera Sterne in Super Robot Wars: L is just loooooove. XD But the sad thing is, he joins in during Stage 38?! Aw man, that's pretty late for a support unit o:

Heeeere's a video of VF-25 Messiah (Alto) and VF-27 Lucifer (Brera) combo attacks. AWESUM ENDING~


That pic above came from the vid. I just PrintScreen-ed it XD It's just plain epic that I can't even look away from it.

*worships Brera Sterne* XD
And hopefully I'll be back to being a Gundam 00 fanatic by Christmas. Perfect, I need to create a fanfic involving Gundam 00P characters Grave Violento and Hixar Fermi :D And after them, it's Tieria's turn....

So that ends my post this week. Happy weekend to everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment