Sunday, December 5, 2010

Updates! :D

December 5, 2010, 11:52 PM

Gah, net was soooo annoying the past few days. I didn't manage it so I became too lazy to browse around. XD

Oh well, updates are here! But sadly, there's no new manga chapter updates yet, so I'm providing everyone tonight with colored manga scan updates.

And I will make another post for the first chapter of my Zettai Kareshi fic, Fate and Destiny.

For this update, I will only post the links for the pictures since I'm too lazy to crop some of the pics for the preview. XD

Sara Shirabuki
Yes, she's one of my favorite VK characters. And she's a pureblood too! Awesome! XD

The Discovery
LOL this scene in this very chapter. I love Takuma's pose there so so much. *fangirls*

The Will of the Abyss Lineart

I happen to stumble on this pic somewhere in the 'Net. The original picture has no colors at all, and this one is an alternative color for Alyss. ^^

and

Where Are You?
The menacing question is asked by Xerxes Break himself. It only means one thing: Break knows that it's not the real Oz. Perhaps. XD

By the way, I watched Matantei Loki Ragnarok earlier, and I got addicted to Yamino, Loki and Hel again, like I was before. I'm so nostalgic, the last time I watched this series is when I was still 3rd year high school? WOAH. XD
The pic above is none other than Loki, the (of course) God of Chaos in the Norse Mythology. No wonder I also loooooove Norse Myth. *roflmao*

Yosh! I'm going to post the first chapter of the fic now.
Tomorrow night will be the second...I just hope net is well by then

No comments:

Post a Comment