Tuesday, February 15, 2011

P3P fanfic, and more updates

Good morning everybody! XD

Been busy these days that I already forgot to edit my Tumblr, Twitter and Blogger accounts. It's always my LJ because I have more friends and followers over there. And the updates are turtle slow, so... I'm kind of pissed about it.

Right now, I created a P3P Valentines fic for Persona 3 fans out there. And lol, I don't want to spill out some drama so you can refer more to my post at my LJ:


Along with it is the fic. Although in the main page it's hidden by the LJ cut. XD

More more more..Vampire Knight chapter 68 is out.

As usual, my thoughts are posted here. XD

Well, I guess that's all for today. I'll post again when the PH and Kuroshitsuji raws are out. Ja~


Note: Pic above is Minako Arisato, the FeMC of Persona 3 Portable. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment