Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


December 31, 2009

4 more hours and it's 2010!! HOORAY! Let's all have some fun before the major countdown starts!! :)

Oh yeah, I'm glad I have that extra modem load, and I can finally send my last greetings for 2009. Whew! We just ate dinner and now we are patiently waiting for midnight.

And yes, there are going to be many fireworks tonight! Expect ours much, we'll have a lot to bang about hahahaha~ XD anyways why did I still post here when I said on my previous post that I won't be anymore...?

That's because I asked permission from my ever-busy mom XD I'm glad she allowed me. And now, I am currently addicted again to Vampire Knight. Blast the two VK DS posters in my room... They were the reason behind it all!! :)) Even more, Yuuki and Kaname's parents XD they're actually kinda cute, especially Haruka... :))

Hahahaha... ALL RIGHT! I'll be ending my post here because I have to get back to work. I still need to prepare the fireworks though. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND GOD BLESS! ^_^


Till next year,
Ja ne! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment