Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 at last!

January 07, 2010

At last! It's finally two thousand and ten! Lots, lots and lots of new things will surely happen that we don't expect to, so get ready for it! :))

Oh yeah! I forgot to greet again. Happy New Year! Sure is late huh. It's been 7 days since I posted, and THIS blog post is the FIRST blog post for this year! Glad that I made this very post a promising one, yeah. XD

There are no new updates for both manga and fanfics. I just stopped by create a first post for 2010. Well, there's not much to do, except that next month I might not post...Because we're DOWNHILL busy!!! Fourth periodical exam, Filipino play, video resume, oral defense...graduation, deliberation month, completion of requirements...ARGH! Told you lots of new things will happen...

...but don't expect them to be good or bad. You'll just know them.

Right now I am addicted to both Pandora Hearts and Tsubasa Chronicle. :) Earlier, when my Filipino and Calculus teacher were exchanging stories, I devoted myself into drawing my two favorite Pandora Hearts characters: Jack Vessalius and Xerxes Break...I was so busy that I didn't realize that easily that I was able to draw them perfectly. XD I don't have a scanner so that is why I can't show you the drawing, and I am honestly sorry for that :(

Whew, hope I get through all this...

And don't forget to visit my website!
The Elusive Northern Vampire
Okay then, guess I'll be posting again tomorrow. We're going to have our Internet....BROADBAND-powered! :))


Till tomorrow,
Ja ne! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment