Monday, January 18, 2010

Seniors as One!

January 18, 2010

I've been trying to say 'it's been a while' but no, things are gonna get even worse next week. IT'S THE PASSING WEEK FOR OUR VIDEO RESUMES and OTHER PROJECTS!!! T_T I give up. It has been a VERY WONDERFUL Intramurals opening earlier. Yep, this time, no updates but I am going to tell my experiences in the past 2 weeks practicing for the cheerdance competition!

HELL YEAH! We Seniors are the cheerdance champions!! I can't even believe it myself, but...I really can't express my extreme happiness around so many people that's why I jived with them singing our yell.

EXTREME happiness meaning, I wanted to hug someone in the middle of the happy crowd, like the scene in HSM 1 where Gabriella hugged Troy...In my case it's me and...our oh-so-ever-cute-smile dance instructor. Yes, he's cute in every angle, even if he is not smiling. I was imagining that scene minutes after we won, and I almost lost my concentration. Really, I do like him but I am not going to be pushy though, I would prefer to see him as someone I like and admire. :D

Our steps were easy to memorize! Yeah, thanks to HIM. ♥ ♥ ♥ Without him we haven't won. Sorry I won't be mentioning his name here because I DON'T WANT TO... XD

STILL! I can't get over my happiness! I wish this would last forever!

...but no.

All right! I am currently making a Pandora Hearts oneshot...NOT a dialogue anymore. A real story. And the pairing is... Glen's sister, Sabrie Baskerville...and the 3rd head of the Vessalius house, Jack Vessalius :D I'll try to create a drawing daring enough for their romance XD

EDIT: 9:43 PM

Well, here I am again! As usual, I am still addicted to Pandora Hearts. And it's even my fault that I got my former classmate hooked up on this. XD She likes Oz, and whoa, if she saw Jack Vessalius she would have doubts why he looks like the main character XD

Akamachi(from afar): Sabrie-san!!! He says he hates you for going to that conclusion!
Me: (ultimately shocked)WHAT!

That obnoxious hero...XD He has to learn...

And, I totally forgot. Because of the cheerdance practices the last seven days, I learned newer songs...especially Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA, and Jay-Z's Empire State of Mind. Both are good songs and got me hooked all the way up. BUT, my theme melody is Lacie. The VERY Lacie played in the PH anime. I would rather play the piano and record, but the music box is waaaay much better.

My dinner was pointless so I tried to hurry eating :D And how come I am sarcastic about it? XD

Last week, if I can still remember, I FINALLY found the pic I have been looking for since last year. It was just a matter of browsing in Google, huh? And I would have pitied myself if I did not browse deeper. Here's the pic:


Well, I guess, for real this time, it ends here. SGK told us that there will be no VK this month. So the updates might go in late February since we ara all busy now, and we're graduating. Dewa, ja ne! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment