Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Busy January!


"Well, well, well! Look what we have here, a menacing student of the Night Class posting on her blog when there's tons of things to work on to!"

Whew, one of my cousins said that when she saw me posting here last week. She was an anime addict---she knew I was a Night Class! XD

At least there wasn't anything bad that had happened. Oh, I forgot to mention! Last Friday, we finally had broadband connection! And that way it won't be a problem to post on my blog weekly! And it won't be a problem checking out my Facebook and YM accounts! Isn't that fun?

Yes it is fun...but there lies the limitations. In order not to lose control I will only stop by during the afternoon and evening. And no Internet during exams! Guess it can't be helped, no? it's going to be a busy January, and in my hopes I might not post on the first week of February because it's our exam-combined-oral defense. T_T I wish these would all end! *drags herself to the floor crying*

*sneezes colds out of her nose to the tissue*
Yes, you heard it. I still have colds. And my voice is totally ruined. My pride as a Glee Club member has downgraded. But still! I am a soprano, and that won't change. :)

You might not believe me when I say this, but I actually drew Jack Vessalius last Thursday...because I was uber-bored. And to think of it I was able to draw him single-handedly...and perfectly! As for now I am waiting for my friend to scan the pic...patiently waiting. And, finally, I had a drawing of Gil (successfully) drawn by pen, and scanned it last Saturday. His hair was a killing pain in the back!! XD


I almost fainted when I saw my own drawing. To think of it, I had already become a fine artist. Whew! So much for all the wait! It has finally come to an end and I can finally share my talent. :D

I'm still addicted to Pandora Hearts however, and at the same time back to Gundam 00. Not only the anime itself, but also the side stories 00P and 00F. Earlier I was so ecstatic when I learned that Comic Odyssey finally delivered Gundam 00F's volume 2! Good thing my mom wasn't around... And guess who the cover is...I might not say that I like him, but I also might not say that I love him...and speaking of divided, he would not be after me if it wasn't for me(I like this guy's smile...when he smiles XD)...

I was hoping to have the time to buy Volume 2 tomorrow, since our dismissal time is 3 PM. :)

And speaking of music, I am totally loving FictionJunction today. Blame it on their song, Parallel Hearts, which turned out so good... :D Here's the Aimini(since I am not busy downloading, and I have downloaded the song already) version...



Whew, what a long post... I guess that's all for this week...I'll try stopping by again the other day, since this week is our Intrams training and next week is the start. Well, hoping to have time again, I'll be telling lots of stories!


Till then,
Ja ne! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment