Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pandora Arts

Yeah, it's just as the title suggests. I have been overly addicted to Pandora Hearts which led me to extreme dialogues, stories and especially...drawings. At first I was thinking that I won't be able to draw my fave characters in a better way...turns out that I was wrong. Remember the sketch of Gil in the last post? That's just one of the hardest drawings I made. Here's one of Alice:


Her eyes were tad hard, but her hair's a bit easy for me. I haven't uploaded the other drawings I made (most likely Jack, Gil and Break...the Will of the Abyss too XD)yet, so once I do, I'll edit this post to add the other drawings. Mind you...the drawings are almost near perfect and I was trying to tell myself that "It's not me, it's not me!"....Yeah, I am an idiot and I am proud of it XD

EDIT:

I finally got the other two drawings uploaded! Sorry for the quality though, I only used my phone's camera XD Oh, speaking of the two drawings, these were made the last two weeks, the start of our Intramurals Cheerdance practice. If you might have noticed, my drawings have improved over a year, huh? And to think of it, these two were my fave ones...I never thought I could draw them that perfectly :))



Well, I finally did my part here. And I am off to find out my friends' comments and opinions about the drawings, so, I guess it's time to end this post... XD Don't worry, I'll try to find more time to stop by and share my experiences.


Dewa,
Ja ane! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment