Sunday, December 27, 2009

Vampire Knight 57 and New Year

December 27, 2009...

*stares on the calendar*

...Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!

It's been two days since I last posted! And not much things had happened, sadly X(

But I enjoyed the Christmas eve together with my family. We dived ourselves in drinking wine XD and we all end up sleeping at 3 am. Hahahahaha~

OOPS! It's 4 days before 2010 comes to a blast! Well, I might not post here on 31 'cause I'll be pretty busy with the food preparations and the amazing fireworks, so I posted here to greet you all an ADVANCED HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh yeah, I absolutely forgot! Vampire Knight 57 is out last night!
Chapter 57: Two Weapons
And one chapter of Angels of the Dark has been published!
Chapter 9: Surprises

Whookay, looks like I'm going to end this easy, since my anime marathon is going circles from Kuroshitsuji, Neo Angelique Abyss, Pandora Hearts, 07-Ghost, Cardcaptor Sakura, and then back to start again. XD I can't believe the year 2009 was fast, fast, fast(despite all the hardships at school...).


Till January 2010 comes,
Ja ne! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment