Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another New Layout

Check the new blog, everyone!

Well, I paused from reviewing my lessons and tried to browse the Internet for a short time to post this good news. I actually changed this last Saturday, and since it's the exams, I'm, of course, busy.

So here it is!

The design is called Echo-History, and, of course, this design was made by one of my friends abroad(I just asked his help XD) And if you want to get some other designs to use, I'll have them sent by email. Just comment me up!

And, I just got TRC volume 24 earlier. It's the beginning of the final arc. Whew.

So, looks like I'll be coming back for a fourth post this Saturday. It's finally Christmas vacation the day after tomorrow...Guess I'll see you soon! ^_^


Till then, ja ne ^^

Now Playing: Dissidia Final Fantasy(wooo go MASTER GARLAND!! XD), Tekken 6
Now Listening To: Send it On by Miley Cyrus, Monochrome no Kiss by SID, Again Again by Lady GaGa and One Less Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment