Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Whew! Glad that I made it in time and I got free time to stop here XD

Anyways, Merry Christmas to everyone around the world! It's a very wonderful night to celebrate our dear Lord's birth, and with due respect we shall all thank the day he was born!

Whoops, about the updates, they're not available yet. Though Kuroshitsuji chapter 40 was out sometime last week:

Chapter 40: That Butler, Confinement

Well, there are no other updates except that I am addicted to one certain anime this month...the title is Pandora Hearts. I really love this anime, and I think I deserve this as a Christmas gift. My character roster went from Alice(or B-Rabbit), Gilbert Nightray, Jack Vessalius, Xerxes Break(or Kevin Reginald), then back to Gil. The animation itself is amazing, and so is the story. I guess I can't tell the summary for now, but go visit the Wikia to know more about it.

Pandora Hearts Wiki

Um, about the dialogue, I'll postpone it for now. I was supposed to make it a Christmas treat for everyone, but I have not thought of what to write next after Zero's and my encounter with one another. Hands down, I'll try continuing it within the New Year celebration. XD

Lastly, let us all have a wonderful Christmas celebration! :)


Till then,
Ja ne, everyone! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment