Friday, December 11, 2009

So Many Days...


...so little time. Yeah, time may be precious but once you lose it, you'll never be able to gain it again. That's what happened to me last Saturday, not time, but concerns a little bit about computer viruses and my USB.

But before we continue with that fact, HOW MANY days has it been that I have not posted here?! A MONTH!! Oh my God, I can't believe I was that busy, and moreover, I lost sooo many updates. Oh well. That's still worth it.

Right now I am addicted to 07-Ghost, a new anime that has just finished last August. YEAH, my classmate introduced me to this anime, and guess what? It's all thanks to him that I got obsessed with this anime and I got obsessed too with some characters in there (probably the Military's Chief-in-Command (that's THE VERY GUY who's in the pic above..)...Oh well, you know the drill.)...But still, it's SO hard to explain why I got so addicted to this.

Sorry for the late updates...but here they are!
Vampire Knight
Chapter 56: Queen
Angels of the Dark
Chapter 6: Deja Vu
Chapter 7: Making Plans
Chapter 8: Clues


Whew, it is tough that I was not able to post for a month here because:
- I did not have any time
- I was pretty busy with school work
- I was supposed to post last week but my laptop got busted with a virus from another computer, and 1 week was spent to reformat it(some conflicts with my mother intended)
- I'm focused more on watching 07-Ghost
- Or maybe I am just tired.

About the dialogue...I'll be continuing it after our periodical exam(which is already on Monday and right now I am striving to review my lessons for the first day) right after our Christmas Party. I still have a lot to do---buy gifts for my friends and for the exchange gift, buy my classmate Michael Jackson's DVD and work on another classmate's ripped version of 07-Ghost(she got addicted too...on the story)

I got an 07-Ghost Christmas Special for my favorite character paired with my OC. I haven't transferred it to the computer(more or less I won't be doing so) because I'm lazy enough to do that. So if you want to read I'll be typing it and put it on email as an attachment. Just comment me if you're that curious.

Long post again...*sigh*
Now Playing: Tekken 6, LittleBigPlanet, Me and My Katamari, LocoRoco and Assassins Creed
Now Listening To: Send It On - Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus, Aka no Kakera(07-Ghost Opening) - Yuuki Suzuki, Monochrome no Kiss - SID, Unlimited Sky - TommyHeavenly6

... 07-Ghost Wiki

Till then, ja ne ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment