Friday, December 11, 2009

Vampire Knight 5th Anniversary

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!

Oh I might be late because I was not able to post during the month of November, but at least I was able to greet a warm anniversary to one of the best anime and manga of all time XD

For an anniversary gift I will try to draw a certain character or write a fanfic and send it to the author(I'm still going to find her email address, and that's through the computer). Sorry about the delay of greeting---I was not aware of it at all...But since I love VK of course I want to celebrate it properly ^_^

Then again, sorry for the delay ^_^

It's a 5th year anniversary! Hope VK goes strong as the manga continues :)

And, for the acknowledgements... THANK YOU very, very much to Matsuri Hino for making Vampire Knight. It was a very amazing anime and manga. Thank you for making us understand what really vampires are and what really vampires should be. Thanks for everything and all the enjoyments you gave us through VK, because without VK then there would be no meaning for anime vampires. :)

Me: Now for a group pic!! Hey, where are the rest of the characters?! And why is Zero sleeping?! Yuuki, wake 'im up. We need him for the catering later...
Yuuki: He won't wake up. I bet he's tired...
Me: Ho ho ho ho... If that's the case, lend me teh Bloody Rose---
[paused when suddenly Zero grabs her hand tightly and gets hold of the Bloody Rose]
Zero: I won't let anyone use this...especially if that's someone I really care about... Would you get on the picture already? I still have something to do...
[silence among Yuuki and the others as the rest of the Night Class enter the stage]
Me: All right! Everyone say CHEESE!!
Zero: Wha---
[the camera flashes. END!]

Ahahahahahahaha XD that's a self-made dialogue of what will happen if I ever take Zero's Bloody Rose when he's sleeping AND during the celebration of the 5th anniversary. I got the extended version of this dialogue written as a draft, but this part is already original. If you want to read I'll post the extension by Christmas or by December 24. ^_^

Before I end this, I once again congratulate VK for its Fifth Anniversary! Toast to celebrate a wondrous 5 years of success!

Me: Kampai!
Everyone else: Kampai!
[clang of glasses were heard afterwards.]

No comments:

Post a Comment