Friday, July 3, 2009

Change of Layouts: Final Fantasy Versus XIII style


AWAAAAHHHH... What a busy week...But I even managed to stop by and give a new post for the month of July. I actually changed the blog layout as a newer month arrives!(well, that depends if I have the time to fix it. :D)

ANYWAYS, there are only a few major reasons why I LIKE Final Fantasy Versus XIII and WHY I made it as a blog template.

1. Because of the game's main character, Noct, or in long terms, Noctis Lucis Caelum. HE. WAS. AWESOME. ON. THE. FIRST. GAME. TRAILER! And, oh, look. He resembles Cloud Strife in terms of the outfit. :) (actually I said these because it's TOO long for me to give the real first reason.)

2. The awesome effects. Tetsuya Nomura, the director of the FF series(or should I say, creator), works with the director of Kingdom Hearts. With two of them combined, the game will be UNSTOPPABLE.

3. Lastly, I love games that are entirely composed of Latin names, most notably Noctis's. His name literally means "sky of the night light". At first I wasn't able to decipher what his name meant, but I understood it a few days later.


Yeah, they are only the major ones. The game is still being made, and there aren't any newer updates, only the main game itself, Final Fantasy XIII. If you want to get updated in FFVXIII events without crossing me, visit here.

Oh well, that's all for now.

It's almost midnight here, and I still have tons of things to do(even if it is a weekend tomorrow). I'll add more sidebar gadgets since everytime I change a template, everything vanishes. This time, I'll add more spice on the blog.


YES, you guessed right. 0% chance of new VK and Tsubasa chapters. Sorry to tell you that. (VK was aout last week, so no problem. But, go visit Onemanga. MSN ch. 256 is out, but I don't want to bring up the link since I am very tired.)


Sa, mataashita! Oyasuminasai!

AAAAND...FOR THE FEATURED PIC -------->




Mai's Note:
Look, I can't tell you who this guy is. Just find out yourself. Go to RockmanEXE Online. THAT'S A CLUE NOW! XD


*gets snapped by Searchman and Slur*

No comments:

Post a Comment