Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gundam 00 Chums


Is it me or did Gundam Exia just slapped me with the heat blade??

No, I meant that some people still don't understand the real use of GN Drives installed on all Celestial Being mobile suits.

Actually, to put it short, it is the main engine for mobile suits who use Trans-Am mode. Without it the Gundam might go kaboom with the failure of reaching 80% GN Drive. Sheesh, Setsuna did not explain things worthwhile.

It's ovbious that the GN Drive is also used for flight capabilities, and to Gundam Seravee, a major weaponry support.

And, why am I currently talking about Gundam 00?

That's because I got really obsessed with the new gen of the Gundam era. Sunrise and Bandai Visual merged works and Gundam 00 was a big success. From animation, to character and Gundam designs, it's almost like it beated Gundam SEED ten times better.

But Gundam SEED still remains loyal to me. It got ahead first than 00.


Um, about the VK dialogue, I am currently putting it on hiatus mode because I don't have any major ideas on how to continue it, and worse, I have loads of work to do. So I'll just tell when I'll start continuing again.

There are no recent updates on all the manga I follow, even my favorite fanfic is on hold because Momo-chan is quite busy.


Let me further explain little info about Gundam 00 Second Season:

It's already four years after the previous war. Celestial Being is back with a newer and sleeker spaceship, the Ptolemaios 2. All the crew had finally met each other again, specially the Gundam Meisters. However one was different.
Lyle Dylandy, Neil's younger brother, replaced him as the new Lockon Stratos. The other three Meisters remain the same, except that their appearance had slightly changed. The war isn't over yet...With Ribbons Almark still alive somewhere.

A bit change was that why did Neil have to die in the first season?

If he was alive right now then Feldt would be friends with him again.

But since I do not own the anime, I can't wish for something that would make the director and the head kill me, so I thank both Sunrise and Bandai Visual should they continue to work on newer anime titles that would rival the popularity of Gundam SEED and the rest.


The Gundam Meisters. WANT TO KNOW THEM? Visit their Gundam Wiki articles!

Setsuna F. Seiei
Lockon Stratos(Neil and Lyle Dylandy)
Allelujah/Hallelujah Haptism
Tieria Erde

Note: All the names are reformed code names. Only Lyle and Neil's real names were revealed, so I cant do anything about it. Blame it on them creators. :D

That's all for now. I have an upcoming quiz and a new assignment for tomorrow. I need to sortie them out before time expires.

(definitely I can't say either goodbye or sayonara. Mataashita might do.)

*cough* FEATURED PIC~!


Oh come on!! Innovators and Innovades are one! AND WE ARE ONE OF THEM!

....

*gets shot by Setsuna and Tieria from afar*

Me: Honestly, you two trying to fire guns at me together is soooo strange...

*the Arios lands*

No comments:

Post a Comment