Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TRC Ch. 224, and about me :D


Tabitha! Hey, he's a Team Magma from Pokemon: Advanced Battle. He's my most anticipated character there, following Winona, the Fortree Gym Leader. :D

ALL RIGHT! YES, you heard it! Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle 224 is out! I just browsed 30 minutes later and I was so surprised(and so horrified) to see TRC is on the list. NO VK 52 YET. WAIT. :)

Chapter 224: A Circle Without End


And yes, it's another busy week for me, and I only get to update today because of the internet modem that I borrowed from my cousin. She hesitated at first, y'know. And about Killing Loneliness... So far only one chapter had been posted. And GOOD NEWS! The next chapter's going to be the last of KL, and Momo-chan's going to make a SEQUEL!

*millions of fans cheer before her* Yes, yes! We will all definitely wait for the sequel, so, I honestly give the author a MILLION thanks for creating a very popular story. Hope you continue your talent! ^_^

Chapter 44: Awakening

Okay, the main topic of this blog post is merely about me. Yup, about me. I'll post every detail of me in here, so don't get offended, those people who are always messing with me. *evilgrin*


Name: Ibn LarryFe Q.Barra
Age: 16
Birthdate: 10/29/1993
Nickname: Ibn, Mizore, Kurama
Religion: Roman Catholic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
School: Philippine Christian University - High School Department Year: IV-Callalily, SY 2009-2010
Emails: FS and YM: lucymariko_lilium@yahoo.com; Twitter, Plurk, Facebook, Multiply, BLOGGER: vampireknigh_kurama49@hotmail.co.uk
Affiliations: - Co-founder of Transformers Empire Philippines. Am very proud to be acknowledged, and I am willing to share my wide knowledge concerning Transfomers.
- Empire Clan's co-leader. Well, it's a texting clan, but we are no longer recruiting members. Sorry about that.
- Tekken Masters United. I am one of the 2006 Nationwide Champions, in the month of June. Every year and every month there will be lots of very powerful challengers, but as for now, I can't battle, since I like my title very much. I only battle for fun.
- Certified AKO MISMO supporter. Contact me if you want one of these dog tags.

More Trivia:
- This girl's attitude varies on her daily mood. When she's angry she'll (imaginatively) sends flying sparks on anyone she grudges, and when she's extremely happy she remains silent and smiles on some thoughts unknown.
- Miz stands 5"6 tall, almost second to the tallest kid in her class. She hated being tall because she always wanted to fit with friends small than her in 2 inches.
- She does not hide her addiction to anime. She shows it, whether others are concerned or not. She even writes fanfics, esp. romance, and loves to draw lots of shoujo dressed in different outfits.
- A VERY AMAZING SINGER. She's Alto-Soprano on her school choir, and even tries to handle both at once. She also loves to listen to a lot of romance music and J-music.
- Now at her fourth year in high school, her favorite subjects are Physics, Calculus, World History and Filipino(most probably because the topic is Rizal's El Filibusterismo) :D.
- Is head over heels on every anime crush she encounters. Like, in Gundam Seed/Destiny, Vampire Knight and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. She would do anything just to get them involved in romantic fanfics.
- AKO MISMO supporter. Check out the dog tags! They're out now!


That's all...for now. My mind is already out of ideas, and moreover, I am addicted to Gundam SEED right now. I give all the blame to Freedom Gundam, seriously. *Kira shoots her from afar* H-hey, watch it! Lacus might kill you!

OH MY! I almost forgot. It's BOF actor Kim Sang Bum's birthday today! *millions of fans rejoice around her again* His birthdate is 07/07/09. AND IT LANDED ON MY FAVORITE NUMBER! HOW CAN I NOT BE VERY LUCKY! XD

Anyways, happy birthday to our cold-blooded Casanova here! *wink*

FEATURED PIC!




*runs away from Rampardos, AND QUICK*
Dawn: No, you better battle the Gym Leader, AND QUICK---

*pauses as a crash was heard in the background*

No comments:

Post a Comment