Friday, July 24, 2009

Vampire Knight 52 and...still Gundam 00


AAAAUGH! I still can't get enough of Gundam 00! (even though Vampire Knight 52 is already out yesterday) Gosh, I can't get away from the sights of Seravee and Arios Gundam. OUCH. I think I might hang on for 3 years of addiction(just like Gundam SEED---14 years of addiction. :P)

Speaking of Vampire Knight, yes, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! Chapter 52 is out! And, for those who were badly expecting, I'm sorry, I don't do chapter summaries. ^_^ Want me to try? Maybe next chapter. :)

Vampire Knight 52: The Beasts Madly In Love

I loved the new chapter. Character appearances: Kaname, Yuuki, Zero, Yagari, Ruka, Kain, Ichijou and Sara :) *drools over the Sara Shirabuki part since she is a Sara supporter*

Back to Gundam 00 madness.


If you will ask me questions regarding about the anime, here are my ultimate answers...(just click on the link and find the real answers. :D)

- Who is/are your favorite character/s?
The Innovade and The Supposed To-Be Innovator Leader.
- What are your favorite episodes?
I only have two. Pure Distortion(Episode 08) and For The Future's Sake(Episode 22).
- Why?
For reasons still unknown, I think I'll have this pic as basis for episode 8 ONLY.
- Why did you become a fanatic?
The character designs are waaaaay cool. And to think of it, There's only one Gundam that I find powerful second to 00 Raiser. How about a bet on knowing who piloted this?
- Give real reasons why you loved Gundam 00.
First of all, the anime designs themselves are 95% of 100%. SUNRISE had made a successful anime that topples Stargazer and Gundam SEED/Destiny. Accidentally, it just all happened like that. Gundam 00 is one of the MOST ANTICIPATING ANIME OF YEAR 2008-2009.(with appreciation of Regene, of course XD)

Okay, here ends the last post for the month of July.
FIRST SATURDAY OF AUGUST I'll try posting again. SERIOUSLY. :)

Now Playing:

- Knock You Down - Keri Hilson feat. Ne-Yo and Kayne West
- Namida No Mukou - Stereopony
- Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi - UVERworld
- Trust You - Yuna Ito
- Tomorrow - Ayune Tsumematsu(just the 1:10 version. If you want the full one, email me. :D)


FEATURED PIC! *starts to cough monotonously*



BoldIdiots!!! Don't go chasing Ribbons Almark or else----

*gets snapped by Seravee's Trans-Am*

Tieria, you egghead....

Regene: Come on, the Editor's furious!

*the Editor snaps the Innovator sarcastically*

No comments:

Post a Comment