Monday, May 25, 2009

*angry muffles* I need to...


*tries to get angry but Juuri stops her right away*

Argh!
I wanted to burst my anger right in Facebook but I think this isn't the right time for me to do it. Thank goodness Juuri-san was able to stop me before the riot got even worse than I thought.

*imagines the scene if the pureblood hadn't stopped her, and fainted*

Okay. As for now there are no definite updates, and the last one was VK 50 and Tsubasa 221. Really. I went to a nearby mall yesterday and bought Shojo Beat June 2009 issue and got a handful of Otakuzine magazines. Back issues, literrally. Killing Loneliness is the same as well, I hope Momo-chan had a newer update...I really love her work! ^_^

EDIT:

Sorry! I said there was no update on Killing Loneliness but this 05/20/09, Chapter 37 has been posted! Hontou ni gomen for being so careless... *banging fist on the wall while crying*

Entitled: Escape Plans

++++

I was still imagining on how to get past this cold.

I'm sneezing for three and a half hours already.

Here's the continuation on the previous dialogue. :)



Me: You're turning Level E, but yet you still want to stay happy...? I'm really worried, you know...I don't want you to...die.

Zero: Me either. That's why I'm trying to spend my remaining time with you.

Me: And up until what time will that be?

Zero: (hugging me from behind) I don't know. But hearing you confess earlier...made my determination to stay with you grew stronger...Please don't leave me, Mizore...

Me: (crying silently) I won't, Zero...I promise...



Whoops! Cliffhanger again, ahahahah XD

*gets shot by Yagari-sensei* Oh, I didn't know Yagari-san is a fan of my dialogue. Gomenasai! But I think you'll have to wait for next week's updates for the dialogue's continuation. Hontou ni gomenasai! *bow*

But, really, how will I get past this sneezing disease?

(or I should call it, COLD)

Nevermind...I think I'll just rest tonight and have 3 glasses of water, then drink medicine. I bet by tomorrow I'll feel a little better. Think I'm going to be? XD

(ROTFLB)

That's all for this week. Current 3rd Espada and Rage of Pureblood, Rikku Mitsuganae, SIGNING OUT! :)


++++

CURRENT ANIME WATCHING:

- Blood+
- Jigoku Shoujo
- Kuroshitsuji
- Tales of the Abyss
- Vampire Knight/Guilty
- Pokemon

CURRENT MUSIC I'M LISTENING TO:

- Hikari - Jyukai
- Just Dance - Lady GaGa
- Kokoro Odoru - nobodyknows+
- Halo - Beyonce Knowles
- Jai Ho - The Pussycat Dolls
- Midnight Sunshine - Vampire Knight
- Forbidden Act - Vampire Knight

++++



"Better watch your back, everyone...If you want to fight me, fight Ulquiorra first! ^_^"

*Cero blast was heard somewhere in Las Noches*

No comments:

Post a Comment