Monday, May 4, 2009

DWAHAHAHAHA... XD


The title explains it! ^.^

I'm CURRENTLY addicted to Vampire Knight. ONCE MORE. I've just read the VK DS game paths for Kaname and Zero. Sheesh, I *swooned* over at the 3rd part of Kaname's path. THE LAST CHAPTER. (OMG, I WISH I have a DS right NOW! XD)

Here are the links for the paths(part one to three of both characters)

Kaname Kuran Path(thanks to Kaho-Yukimura)
Part One Part Two Part Three

Zero Kiryuu Path(thanks to Crimson-Yukime)
Part One Part Two Part Three


AND NOW, more fanfic updates. Killing Loneliness once again, reporting! XD

Oh well. About the current chapter(I have always been trying to kill my WiFi connection so I can have a newer update anytime, ANYplace. ^_^), Chapter 33. OHMIGOD, Zero says "I'm not Zero", so that means someone's back in possessing our lovable hunter AGAIN?! I already have a guess on who that is, but I will not tell it up until the next chapters are up. Anywho, here are the three chapters that came in!

31
32
33 - sure, I warn ya. This chapter recently became scary D:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haha...I was damn laughing at the 31st and 32nd chapter of KL. Zero's still the same old, same old. But he was able to stop Aiko from crying! How nice of him! Zero, you probably change your ways, because someday SOMEONE will be able to fall in love with you. *coughLunacough*

Returning back on the previous chapters, I'd say the story itself is amazing. Revolving around Hikari Takanashi is a very suspense story *coughandacliffhangercough* But still, I want the story to go on with her relationships and NO TROUBLE ALLOWED. *sits down in front of a radio and turns it on the song "Just Like Me" by Paramore playing*

Zero, I love it when you're nice to people you hate. *gets violently shot by the Bloody Rose ten meters from her current position* Aw damn, it feels good to be nice tho'... XD



Zero: If I'll be nice, then you be nice TO ME as well.

Me: *fainted because she didn't know he'll say the exact thing she wants HIM to say*



I just wish so. ^.^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, I sure want to thank My Vampire Heart for posting the VKDS Game paths...It's so sweet...Zero got me crazy after he confessed, and Kaname really said on the end...

"Tonight, you are mine..."

AIEEEEH!!!

And even better, I love this scene as well:

Library Date!

VK got me addicted again(it's my classmate's fault, he lend me the VKG DVD and I ended up finishing the whole series yesterday night, and I fell asleep at 3 in the morning XD)



Special A got to my nerves again. (I mean, it got me addicted! So as to say the truth I kept on repeating the final episode! AND WE FANS EXPECT A SEASON 2!)

(same to say at VK as well. WE NEED SEASON 3 MADNESS!)


Sigh. Although it's not decided yet, we all hope to get our dreams answered. La Corda d'Oro ~secondo passo~ hasn't changed a bit but ONE episode. X(

New List of Top Anime This Week:

1. Vampire Knight
2. Vampire Knight Guilty
3. Special A
4. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
5. Naruto
6. Bleach
7. Kuroshitshuji
8. Fruits Basket
9. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
10. Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(this is the longest update EVER! X))



"Anytime, any place...BRING IT ON, YA ALIENS!"
<- Paul Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment