Tuesday, May 19, 2009

new revelations... X)


DWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *coughcoughcough* That seems to be too much.

As you can see above, that is Saber Alter (or in other words, to make it long, Saber Alternative :>). She is the dark side of Saber in the Fate sequel, Fate/hollow ataraxia. Her voice got lower than I thought, and even though she's evil she still cares for her own Master, not like her OWN Master, Dark Sakura, that white haired mongrel wants to win the Sehai just for herself. :(

Ohmigod! Updates in Killing Loneliness! Chapter 36 is up!

Entitled: Fears


Yeah, Zero and Ichijou are coming after Hikari, and Hikari herself is planning on an escape route so Hana and Haku cannot sense her when she escapes. Good luck, Hikari-chan!

(and I still haven't recovered from the 34th chapter. Zero is kawaii! XD)

BTW, Mahou Sensei Negima has reached the 250th chapter. Cool, huh? Yue and Nodoka finally meet in the 251st. Here are the links for fast access. Hope you enjoy the new updates of MSN...(and until now is expecting VK chapter 50 T_T)

250

251

My Friendster account and profile had been updated yesterday, and since I got damn tired before I could post here(because I competed in a bowling event and my arm got owned), I decided to put this up this day.

http://profiles.friendster.com/hikarireirasakura

(make sure you are my friend AND you are logged in.)

Still got addicted to Star Trek. A TREKKIE. When I heard that the movie Angels and Demons got the first rank in the movie list, I got devastated. I wanted to kill the Director using the Enterprise's beams and lasers. And make Spock use the Vulcan pinch. Evil, huh? XD

Geez, the summer these days don't seem to be summer at ALL. The cold winds, the early twilight approaching, and the presence of school days. OHMIGOSH, I still don't want to go to school! Please kill me everyone! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!


*gunshot(seems to me it's from the Bloody Rose ^^)*

Me: *looking around*

Zero
: Over here. You were damn trying to kill yourself after confessing to me. What the heck is up with you, anyway?

Me: Well, I said I didn't want you to know, right?!

Zero: (suddenly smiling) That's okay with me...I'm happy that I know you love me...


The things you do when you step back and take a good look. Good going, Zero. You got me all haywire...all in my mind. Well, the dialogue continues every entry so wait for my new posts...HARHAR, today's dialogue just popped in my mind all of a sudden, and it's rare to see Zero smile even just this once. ^_^

And oh, before I forget, here's one of my favorite songs as well.



nobodyknows+ - Kokoro Odoru (SD Gundam Force ED 3)

Hearing this is so CATCHY. I love the way the Zako Soldiers dance...And the main characters go ballistic with their own dance moves. Speaking of SDGF, I loved Episode 37. Deed rocks! See, he captured Relehimana because he loved her, but it's not possible because he is a KNIGHT GUNDAM(just repeated his line XD). Here's the part one...PART ONE IS BETTER!

SDGF Ep. 37 pt. 1

Ah, and if you don't know what Deed looks like, this might help.



++++

BACK TO ANIME LISTING BUSINESS! ^_^

- Vampire Knight
- Blood+

- Jigoku Shoujo
- SD Gundam Force
- Pokemon
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
- Mahou Sensei Negima

BACK TO LATEST MUSIC LISTING! ^_^

- FM Static - Moment of Truth
- Kokoro Odoru - nobodyknows+
- Midnight Sunshine - Horie Yui, Daisuke Kishio and Mamoru Miyano
- Crescendo - Stella Quintet
- Truth - Yuna Ito
- Special Gyutto Good Luck - Yuko Goto

...(second longest post. :->)

++++



"Saya-onee-sama...(in a sadistic tone) SAYONARA!" - Diva about to stab Saya

No comments:

Post a Comment