Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All Aboard the USS Enterprise!


ALL RIGHT!

You guys won't believe this. HONESTLY.

My week has been a total blast ever since I watched Star Trek! This movie is so amazing! (Yeah right, and Ambassador Spock was INDEED a very good character ^_^) I can't wait for the sequel to come, and it's already announced. 2011 but the date and month isn't yet.


(Yeheheah, the pic above is so cool. Spock and Kirk got to be friends at the final scenes of the movie. I loved this part...Nero declined Kirk's offer, good for him.)


The reasons this VERY movie got me hooked up are:

- The warp speed
- The USS Enterprise
- Spock
- Nero's revelation
- Lots of special effects that I want to see forever (LOL)
- Hikaru Sulu - the pilot of the Enterprise
- and the Nirvana(check if the name's correct. If it isn't, email me 'bout it.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next: Killing Loneliness updates!

(I haven't been updating ever since, because the cliffhangers keep on going. But still, Momo-chan is very good at her stories so that's why I praise her writing skills so much! ^_^)

34 - WHEE! Zero finally confesses to Luna! WHEE! (this chapter inspired me to write many oneshots with Zero as primary character...pairing him with my own character.)

35 - guess who's back. Haku and Hana! I missed Haku's evil ways. I mean, we're both sadistic so it's kind of.. natural.

All right! I still didn't get over with the fact that I never hated Zero there *coughithinkilikehimcough* ... At least he's got Luna, Kaname's got Yuuki and Ichijou's got Hikari. Still, everyone's in trouble in the current chapter. :(


Zero: WHAT?! Tell me the truth, Mizore. You...Like...Haku?!

Me: No. I didn't say anything!

Zero: But you said you missed his evil ways!

Me: So you're jealous?

Zero: Um, kinda.

Me: Good to see you become jealous once in a while. Though I don't want you to know that I already have fallen for you.

(Zero jolts and I *suprisingly* cover my mouth)


Continued at my next entry! Haha.
You've got to get used to me. I love cliffhangers even though I don't like waiting. :)

Speaking of stories, I've finished two oneshots with Kaname and Zero, each of them involving my character, Mizore's relationship, and how it ended. I'm not a member of Fanfiction, sorry to say. But if you want to read it, I can send it to you as a download file. Ask me through email: lucymariko_lilium@yahoo.com .

And still, I am continuing a lot of VK and random stories as well as the dialogues I have started. I finished a third ZeroxOC oneshot this morning and as soon as possible I'll write it on Word for all to read as attachment.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(THIS should be longer than before. XD)

Up next: FINALLY Clamp has updated Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle!

Chapter 220 - The Ultimate Magic


Yuuko had revealed what she and Clow had done for the past years before the entire TRC plotline started. She forced Syaoran to choose, and Sakura as well. However, Syaoran's price was already paid, and on Sakura, Yuuko volunteers her own life. That's all I can at least tell for this chapter. ^_^

EDIT:

Okay, let me tell this. I absolutely forgot to put up the songs that I admired listening to. Credits to Aimini.net. If you want to download the song itself, you will have to be a member. But if you're a lazy type, I can email it to you. ^_^



FM Static - Moment of Truth



Ne-Yo - Back To What You Know



Vampire Knight Guilty - Midnight Sunshine

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Current Anime Watching:

- Vampire Knight(as usual)
- La Corda d'Oro(it moved up!)
- Special A
- Fate/stay night
- Rozen Maiden: Overture

(don't ask me why it's few. I WOULD kill you before I can answer.)

Current Anime Crushes(darn IT! I have to put THIS up here?!):

- Zero Kiryuu(will kill me once he's read this XD)
- Kaname Kuran(I had no Idea why.)
- Len Tsukimori(as usual, since I never got to be stupid enough, I love to hear him playing the violin)
- Aoi Ogata(he's 19, but surely he...oh well, never mind.)
- Kei Takishima(NO WAY! Really. He. Just. Came. In. My. List. (sorry, Hikari-chan! *cries*))

---

That's all for now, I think...

At least I got updated...I was being bullied by my best friend for not updating the blog everyday(then SHE'S wrong!)

Oh well. Sore jaane!

---

"Whatever our lives might have been if the time continuum was disrupted, our destinies have changed." - Ambassador Spock

No comments:

Post a Comment