Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A rainy afternoon...


Whoa.

The afternoon's pretty cold and rainy today, and it's already the school week. (Good for us, our classes are still in June 15. Long waits, huh? That's a consequence. :D)

Ah, yes.

I won't be cheerio this afternoon because the weather affects my health so much, and the dialogue continuation will be posted instead this Saturday, I'll just edit this post. Here are the updates for Killing Loneliness! A total of three chapters!


Chapter 38: Shattered Hopes

Chapter 39: Back in Hell

Chapter 40: Another Risky Escape Plan and Torture(I was surprised seeing this updated chapter right now. I never caught up with this earlier. ^_^)


Right now I am addicted to Bleach from episodes 220-223. Well, the reasons are not really important, but still, I'll put them up here as part of my thoughts.

- Ggio Vega, the Fraccion of Barragan Luisenbarn

- Soifon's Suzumebachi

- Marechiyo Omaeda's cool comments

- Tigre Estoque del Sable ^_^

- Tia Halibel and her upcoming Ressureccion :)


That's all... I'm pretty dumped up that's why I can't post a lot right now, and even more, I apologize if I can't put up the dialogue continuation at this day. I'll try putting it up in the next post this Saturday. I promise that, that's why... Hontou ni gomen! *bow*


As for my featured pic... *cough cough*



"My, aren't we cold to our subordinates!" - Ggio Vega

....

*an explosion from Tigre Etosque followed*

No comments:

Post a Comment