Friday, June 19, 2009

UN-usual day...


*cough cough*

YEAH, I have cough but that DOES NOT mean I have the A(H1N1) virus. GOT THAT?!


Argh. This life is so stupid(but yet I enjoy every single bit of it, hahaha...). BUT STILL! I am now a fourth year high school student...AND GUESS WHAT. IV-CALLALILY. AAARGH! I hate our section name. UGH. Oh forget it. Life's like that. I am currently enjoying World History and English, so no prob.

BUT, I am heavily buuuuusy this year because there will be loads of assignments, projects, and reports...That's why I don't know if I will still be able to post here weekly. The only time I have is Saturday...so I'll try to find a newer idea to post here weekly. ^_^

GOOD NEWS! I now have Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 21. I ordered it last Tuesday, and it arrived this morning. Ashura-ou is the best king EVER. Oh, and I am also waiting for new Shojo Beat issues and VK volume 7. AND I AM STILL EXPECTING VAMPIRE KNIGHT CHAPTER 51. RIGHT NOW. *lol*

Ah, for updates! Killing Loneliness with three new chapters this month!

41: Bad Feelings
42: To Save One You Love
43: Pain With or Without Love

And of course, don't forget Tsubasa Reservoir Chapter 222 and 223.

About the dialogue on the previous two posts... OMG! I promised, right?! GOMENASAI! *gets bullied by Kaname and Yuuki for not keeping her promise* Sorry a MILLION TIMES! At least right now I got the time! Stop the bullying!

I promise you. This time it's going to be sad. It would be payback to those who bullied me and were forcing me to continue in such a baaaad mood.



Zero: Mizore... I'm sorry, but...I have to...leave.

Me: But-but...why..?!

Zero: There's a mission I need to accomplish, now that I am the new head of the Hunters Association. I won't be back for a month. I know it hurts you, but I am really sorry.

Me: You'll come back, won't you?

Zero: Yes. I promise I'll come back.

Me: Don't forget...I love you.

Zero: And I you.

*then Zero turns and walks away from the crying Mizore*



Ahahahaha... I know it's sad but it's like that...It's also sweet, as you can see. The farewell was a little mushy so I'll try making up for the upcoming dialogues. Sorry to disappoint you. ^_^ *again, Kaname and Yuuki bully her, now together with Aidou and Ichijou* WAAH! You two!! Don't do this on meeeeeee......

[STANDBY FOR 30 MINUTES]

[AND BACK.]

*steps back again into her scene* All right, before I leave I have another announcement! I am currently addicted to TRC, Bleach, and especially Naruto. However, there's only one reason I have for liking this anime...AND I ALSO CREATED A LONG FANFIC USING A OC OF MINE...

*click the link above to know who that person is!! :)*

AND BOF TOO! I mean IT! Boys Over Flowers! Two of my classmates are addicted to this. IT'S MY BESTFRIEND and MY LOYAL TEXTMATE. Here's the line of our ultimate crush:

CLIIIIICCCCKKK!!!

Okay, that's all for this week. I'll come by and post again sometime NEXT WEEK. Uh-oh. I think I have to go. THIS IS RIKKU MITSUGANAE aka KURAMA UCHIHA IN NARUTO, the 3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN OF THE GOTEI 13, NOW SIGNING OFF!!

*the author runs off as she gets chased by the same four people before*

NEW LIST OF FAVORITE ANIME:
- Bleach
- Naruto
- Vampire Knight
- Code Geass
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

(just five. I'm more concentrated on my studies on Calculus, Physics and Advanced Chemistry this year. ^^)


PS: AHEM. As for my featured pic... :)




FOR FILIPINO FANS, READ THIS...

"Drama lang yung kagabi...Wag mong seryosohin..."
- Kim Bum aka Yi Jeoung

*cries from fans around the country*

No comments:

Post a Comment