Thursday, October 28, 2010

YAAY! :D

October 29, 2010

Whoo!

Got the guts to post this in the day of my birthday! Perfect timing, I had new fics in my sleeve, and one fic that me and my friend made altogether. And oh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :D :D *cheers were heard in behind*

Without further ado, I'll be posting them here before putting my views on each. :)

Out of Control - Vampire Knight
Kyah! First fluff fic that I made. xDD It turned out SO GREAT. I really have a great imagination huh. xD
Alone at the Bar at Night - Monochrome Factor
OH MY GOSH. If I were in that fic right now, I would have totally fainted. *swoons*
Beyond the Sunset - D.Gray-Man
The fluff is already near the end....It was too hard to balance a tsundere character *laughs*

So there...Take note that I made the first two (MF and VK) one whole day, and my mind was already complaining. And the DGM one was yesterday, I was slowing down because my mind cannot gather any more ideas that fast. xD

Here's the ultimate fic... that me and my friend made in Yahoo Messenger just Wednesday night!! XD

Interruptions

I totally WOWed on the fic we've made. SOMEONE BRING ME WATER PLEASE OR I'LL FAINT xDDD Really, the way my friend roleplayed my anime crush there...just...so...amazing. I can't help but fall in love with Monochrome Factor again. xD And yeah, while we were writing that, I imagined it all the time, and I just felt that it was me inside the story the entire time. xD

SO ROMANTIC~~~

Okay, that's enough. xD BTW I finally found that original Happy Material, Mahou Sensei Negima's OP Theme. I see it was sung by Shizuka Ito and company, not Yuri Shiratori :D And I am playing it right now. XDD Guess that's all for today----*cough* I forgot, Bleach 424 is out! :)

Ohayou and ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment