Friday, October 1, 2010

Success!

October 2, 2010

Yes, yes, YES! Our concert was a big, major success! Being an organizer was very fun and tiring at the same time---you get to meet new people, work on backstage, meet the main performing band UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL (although their manager is so strict, we fans of Silent Sanctuary actually made him cool down xD), and wait in front of their staying room (which most of us do... xD)

But I was surprised, I didn't actually expect that would happen because our preparations yesterday afternoon were ground zero. It was so surprising. xD

Anyways, Vampire Knight chapter 65, gladly, made a early and major entrance to me last night xD Didn't expect it would release so early this month. But what shocked me is that the next chapter will be released by.... December. Wooooah, please, don't make us wait TWO months! D:

Oh well, here it is...

Vampire Knight 65: The Vicious Princess

Today's chapter is so amazing, judging from the cover. I repeated the chapter 3 times last night, and I actually slept 3 AM. xD Sara and Ichijou's appearance was late for....3 chapters, was it? But their entrance this time was very, very impressive. Go Hino Matsuri-san! :D

Oh, in case you're wondering how hard it is to update both blog and LJ accounts... You can also view manga and fanfic updates in my LJ account: http://akisumire.livejournal.com


I need to go now, it's early morning for me... I don't want to ruin my mom's morning seeing me in front of my laptop in past 7 AM. Sore ja~

No comments:

Post a Comment