Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Late Updates Again!

September 29, 2010

As I've said a few posts before, I'm sooo busy, and let's see, it's double-time since I have a LiveJournal acccount now. xD Doing both blog and journal is epically hard (journal needs to be updated thrice a week, and blog needs to be updated every week xD)

So there's the busy me again. You can only see me lazy during the upcoming Field Day and semestral break, expect it. xD

Well, Pandora Hearts 53 and Kuroshitsuji 49 are officially out last week! And in English scans! Boy, I love Charles Grey so much, especially in the cover xD His appearance when he killed Lord Siemens was sexy xD

Pandora Hearts 53: Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Wall
Kuroshitsuji 49: That Butler, Eccentric

Yep, I've got to admit it, but this time, Monochrome Factor, Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts and 07-Ghost has another rival: D.Gray-Man. xD I suddenly got addicted to this anime even though I haven't watched it yet *evilsmirk* And I should admit again, like my crush over Charles Grey from Kuroshitsuji, I'm chasing over DGM's Lavi, the Exorcist who uses a hammer to kill Akuma. The anime is too epic, I can't wait to watch it on DVD xD

And for those guys out there, I made an unfinished fanfic of this just 2 hours earlier. You can read it here xD But once I finished this, I'll be posting the finished one on my LJ account :)

Rivals - a D.Gray-Man fanfic


Of course, the character will always be an OC, but the character PAIRED with my OC is you-know-who-and-what's-his-name. xD

Well then, I'll be stopping here, I need to sleep early.
It's our CASSW day tomorrow! No classes for an entire day!
But I'm going to miss Psychology for one day ._.


xD Goodnight everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment