Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fanfic updates!

October 13, 2010

Well, I concluded that if there's no current manga updates, I want to post my fanfics here, same job as my LJ and Tumblr accounts. :D

And, my Tumblr account (updated every night): http://akimoki-sumire.tumblr.com

Here are my works so far...They are all finished :) And I was thinking to finish my other works as well, especially the VK and TRC ones xD And oh, I'm going to include OC's too, if you don't mind ^^

07-Ghost
07-Ghost fanfic that has no definite title *lol*

Monochrome Factor
Monochrome Factor fanfic that ALSO has no definite title
Chasing Love and Tomorrows (50-word theme)
OC + dialogue

D.Gray-Man (series that I have a lot of fics on because of super addiction :D)
Rivals
Distraction
The 13th Noah - original story and reversed version
D.Gray-Man OC (detailed)

So I guess that's all for this week.
BTW, I forgot to mention that Mahou Sensei Negima chapter 304 is already out.
Start reading here.
Well then, gotta go. Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment