Monday, November 8, 2010

AAAAH!!! O_O

November 8, 2010, 10:47 PM

Oh my goodness! What did I miss this time?! D:


Really, what did I miss?! I didn't post for about, two weeks!! I know this is absurd, but... yeah, i was really busy, wasn't I. xD

There aren't really new manga updates, unless you want to read Monochrome Factor chapter 57 while in a bad mood. It's kind of a bad chapter for avid Akira and Shirogane fans. xD As for fanfic updates, here they are. There's a lot of them xDD And guess what, I'm making some more, and they're not even done yet. xD

Happy Birthday - a Monochrome Factor fic that I made especially for my birthday. At this timeline, I follow my birthday but I used my OC in my place. Kinda confusing, huh? XD

Editor's Cut
Episode 1, 2, 3
LOL, episode 2 was quite long. Serious moment is SERIOUS. :D

And I still can't get over the collaboration fic me and my friend made. We'll be making the fourth one sometime next week, when she goes online again. Whew, I'll be very busy again D:

So much for the updates, the other fics, when I'm done with them, I'll be posting them here, no worries. :D

I found the main site of Monochrome Factor!!! THE RUSSIAN ONE!!! OH YEAH!!! And for the next post, I shall feature a picture from that site, and it will be posted in my Tumblr account too. :D CLICK!!

OH! I'm now a big fan of Macross Frontier!!! :D :D DECULTURE!!! XD *faints from nosebleed* KYAH! Watching the movie made me addicted to the anime itself. OH MY. xDD I'm going DAAAAAWWW~ every time I see Brera Sterne and/or Michael Blanc (sorry, no Alto for me..he's already with someone else. xD) My favorite chara is Klan Klang (good thing, I like that sniper dude, he's Klan's childhood friend. xD)

The guy from the pic above is Brera Sterne. ♥ Oh, don't worry, it's not just him, but due to him being the lookalike of Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue, there's nothing to back away from. xD Brera is THE GOOD SIDE OF THE NOL MAJOR!!

So anyways, this post ends here. It's already quite long... Goodnight to everyone!! :)

- Macross Frontier: Itsuwari no Utahime -

No comments:

Post a Comment