Saturday, November 27, 2010

*cough*

Oh yes, and I honestly and deeply apologize for my procrastination.
I don't know, it suddenly came to that. XD

Of course, here are updates from the peanut gallery.

Kuroshitsuji chapter 51: That Butler, Setting Sail

Pandora Hearts chapter 55: Black to Black

Scans and cleans are thanks to spacecat and team. :) LOVE YOU GUYS. :))

And, a new fanfic from me.

It Was an Accident
featuring Elliot Nightray :D

(It's a romance fic, get on with it. And moreover, it's a dialogue fic. Again, get on with it. XD)

NOTE: All of my fics, as like before, are downloaded from Mediafire. If the link is broken, please don't hesitate to contact me thru comments. :D

For the finale: A colored manga scan from yours truly.






The Appearance of the Hero.
(last page of PH chapter 21.)
Here's the full image, I apologize, it's just a cropped pic though.
Click~

Will be uploading more pics soon. Till then, that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment