Friday, May 7, 2010

Photoshop Cravings

May 8, 2010, 1:43 AM

Yes, yes, I know. It's morning already but I am not asleep yet xD, and a good way to start the first post for May. That's because I have been recently working on forum sigs! Of course, as a forum member I have to change sigs weekly due that I am joining HTVF's Sig of the Week contest. And that was half-hard. xD

Because of that contest it made me strive to do more signatures. Well, not the best yet but someday I will be like UC-niisan and Frailty-san xD It's just a matter of trying hard, of course.
And now I am addicted to Photoshop! I know it's just the CS3 version but that's enough already, I can express my artistic skills with no boastfulness ^_^

Above sig is none other than Glen Baskerville himself. Yep, as one of his loyal fans(although he's evil because of the Tragedy xD), I decided to create a sig of him and use it someday in the forums. ^_^ Not really that easy since I rendered two pictures while making the sig itself. -_- But it's beautiful, isn't it? :D

Now this one here is my favorite character from Melty Blood. Haha, I seemed to be very serious while making this one. It looks so professional! xD xD But still, as someone who is still improving her Photoshop knowledge, I say this is the best of all the sigs I have made. I praise myself. xD All hail Melty Blood Re-ACT!! *bow*

Tonight, I'll be creating a Jack Vessalius one(since I have longed one but I can't because I don't know how to render LOL) and a Lottie Baskerville, if I can find a good pic of her. I'll do some Kuroshitsuji, Tales of the Abyss, Vampire Knight and Neo Angelique Abyss as well, if I've got the time.


Well then, I'll be off now. 2 AM is nearing and I still have to leave early today.

Dewa,
Ja ane! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment