Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vampire Knight chapter. 60


April 28, 2010

Yes, yes, yes!
We finally got an update after three weeks! It's another thrilling chapter though :D
Somewhere in my mind told me to love this chapter. And I did. ZeroxYuuki near the end was almost beautiful if not for the bat xD But still, I'm happy that the chapter is out.

Reluctantly though, I was shocked when I read a summary of Chapter 60 somewhere...And it was not released yet! I desparately waited and voila! Here you go:
Chapter 60: A Nostalgic Scent
Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to give me your comments on how it turned out for you.
Tell me as well if you prefer Zero over Kaname...now that Zero is trying his best to be nice to Yuuki's vampire side. :)

Well then, this will be, really, the last LAST post for April. And it's already May by Saturday. I'll be posting in the second week so as to not ruin the happenings.
Sorry about the delay...Although I've read it this morning, right now I feel a little feverish that's why I almost did not try to post here...

But thanks to my anime addict side it still encouraged me. xD


Till next, next week...
Ja ne!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment