Thursday, April 1, 2010

Congratulations to all Seniors Batch 2010!


April 1, 2010

YAY! I finally graduated last Monday and to put it up short, I will make this an April post. Then I'll post again by Saturday evening. :D

IT WAS A BLAST. Meeting my classmates for the last time, taking pics with them, marching and getting your diploma on stage and going home very proud. That is the essence of a graduating student. It's happy and sad at the same time...Not being able to meet them for a long time but will only get in touch with them through technology (like what my former classmate commented me XD)....SMX Convention Center sure is huge. The rest of my relatives went to Cabalen-Mall of Asia after the Commencement to have a wonderful blowout... :)

My two cousins also graduated last Tuesday and we had a midnight (NOT overnight) celebration at a nearby private pool. I can't believe being a graduate is so much fun.. :D Just this morning, since it's already the Holy Week, me and the rest of the family went to seven churches to perform the Stations of the Cross. The awful thing was on Mall of Asia, my mom did not even know that the mall was closed until Friday XD

As of this hour, Mahou Sensei Negima has the latest chapter out!
Chapter 284: The Captive Imperial Princess
Darn it, I knew Fate Averruncus was going to appear after two chapters passed. But sadly, when I was expecting him to appear as he previously did, he appeared...IN HIS YOUNGER FORM and not his real form. I was like "preparing out of stupidity" after seeing him in his young appearance. Oh well, it was still worth learning that the people of the Magic World are illusions, much to Asuna's shock. And mind you, I love Asuna's outfit in this chapter XD

I love Spectral Souls, most especially the PSP version of it. I am in the Netherlands Army though, sorry to all humans XD Yup, Empress Roze, Amadeus, Anderson, Bayard, Illfx and the rest of the army are all awesome. (I played the game until I was able to get hold of the Netherlands Army---the only reason I downloaded it XD)

And the pic above...that guy is Bayard. King of Vampires. Very powerful. You may say he's cute but he already has a daughter. And truly, when I learned about Lisa in the game I felt my heart being struck by Anderson's sword. XD

As for the VK dialogue...I'M WORKING ON IT! I'll try posting it on Saturday night. :)

I am still enjoying my phone's ability to become an MP3 player. Yup, XpressMusic is EPIC.

Guess that's all for now. Good night...



(and to say the truth I AM the King of Vampires's wife XD)

Seika Marionette, Gothic Vampire Princess signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment