Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Loooong Week...


April 27, 2010

Haha! When was the last time I wrote here, again? xD Oh yes, April 10! Sorry about the long two weeks...Me and my mom have been busy with family reunions and birthday parties again. -_- I'm really tired but that does not even stop me from posting here xD

Since it's been a long week, I need to share a lot of things...like...Yep, I am finally a member of Hero TV Forums last week! I joined last April 14 ^_^, and I got 300 posts in due time. Yep, I am that fanatic...And yes, that makes up from the inactive days I had on the older version of the forum. Good thing the old members still remembered me :D

Manga updates! Sadly though, there's no VK and Chocolate Cosmos this week. But there's Mahou Sensei Negima with two chapters due last week and today :)
Chapter 286: Magia Erebea vs. Negi's Party
Guess what? On the 287th chapter we get to see the Mahora mage teachers again! I love it when I remember chapter 149 page 07 at Onemanga. One of the mage-teachers-----I leave it to you to judge my point. xD And all the while I knew that Yuuna knew her parents were mages. xD
Chapter 287: Mahora Academy Prepares for Battle
I wish I could join those teachers...and you know who I am talking about xD

Hmmm...I'm merely concentrating on our Final Fantasy Duel RPG back at the forums, and playing Dissidia Final Fantasy once more. I haven't finished the crystals saga yet, too bad. And yep, that Garland drawing above is drawn by me... Must...find...hand...treatment... xD

As of 4/20/10 I am already addicted to the following otome games: Will 'O Wisp, Hiiro no Kakera, Edel Blume, Hakuoki, Acrobaleno and Wands of Fortune. Dunno why, I just found a website with hundreds of scans of almost all otome games ever mentioned xD That gave me much pressure on my writing talents since I am not finished with the PHearts dialogue yet ^_^

Speaking of dialogues..............Well......Since I posted the latest update last April 10, I'd rather continue it within the month of May xD

This will be my last post for this month. I'll be posting again on May, along with the dialogue continuation.
And oh, don't forget to join the forums!
Hero TV Forums
What's my username there? It's up to you to find that out ^^ Tip: Post a thread on the newbies page once the Admin has approved your account. That should not lead confusion to the members. :)


Well then, I'll be signing out now.
See you all soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment