Sunday, March 28, 2010

VK 59, Chocolate Cosmos and...Congratulations to all SENIORS!


March 28, 2010

Yep, and I was wishing all the while that I want the time to stop so I will be able to spend the last remaining hours with my batchmates. (that's what I exactly posted on my FB status last Friday XD) And yes, I can't help but say this: Congrats to all Seniors! I am sure going to miss you so much... Hope we get in touch with each other while we are separated... ^^

Oh yeah, chapter updates! We finally have Vampire Knight 59!! (and sheez, I was expecting it to be out on 24th, but yeah, one whole day of scanning them in the Internet, and it was released last Friday :D)
Chapter 59: Tombstones
Whoo, Yuuki got wounded. By the Touma clan head! OMH, I want the next chapter NOW. Hahaha....

And more news! My dad finally arrived last Thursday night...and I finally got my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic! My gosh, I experimented with it before finally uploading the images and music I got from my previous phone. My old phone? My cousin wanted it so I gave it to her XD Wanna know how the phone looks like? Nah, just Google it... I am not in the right mood to set the pic up D:

I am going to make this post short since I only posted because of the VK chapter update. I'll be posting again the night of the graduation day (that's tomorrow) and I will tell all the experiences there from the SMX Theater in Mall of Asia. Right now I am currently addicted to the manga Chocolate Cosmos (yup, not just the flower XD)... Honestly I want to say this...

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS MANGA! THANKS TO OTAKUZINE FOR INTRODUCING ME THIS MANGA TITLE!!! XDDDD

I am soooo happy. When I read the last chapter (since I wanted to spoil myself), it was deadly romantic. The main character finally ends up with her love interest. You know...I didn't actually realize that the love interest is a teacher and would fall for his student. The first case was otherwise---the main chara fell for him after he saved her from her date on the beach. Well as of 03/23/10, I am now in love with this manga...and the main character, Sayuki Sakurai's love interest---Hagiwara Katsuya-sensei (and I also use his name in my GMs too ahahaha....)

Despite being a teacher in Sayuki's school, he is very handsome (the main reason why I am acting like Sayuki now, and the result was falling for him XD) and at the same time a kind and caring person. You may say he's teacher but he looks so young...and probably three years older than Sayuki... STILL! I LOVE THIS MANGA!!! XD

And the pic above is Hagiwara with Yuushi, and they both like Sayuki secretly, though. :)

Well, guess that's all for now. I'll be coming back tomorrow night, for sure. ^^


Till tomorrow,
Ja ne!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment