Friday, March 12, 2010

March Revelations...

March 13, 2010

Whoo! It's finally March, and the fresh air of Summer is finally coming through!

Well, yeah, fresh air. All the while I thought the sun reminded me of sunburns during beach hours D;

Yes, I'll be graduating by March 29 but this will not be the last post I'll be posting this month. I'll post right after our graduation ceremony :D I know it will be a sad graduation since me and my classmates have been together since grade school and all of a sudden we're going to part ways. Anyways it has been a memorable year, and congratukations to the other Senior students graduating as well. :)

Right now I'm torn with the decision I made about not attending the JS Promenade LAST NIGHT. My mind tells me I chose the right thing for I don't know much people among the Juniors, but my heart tells me that I should regret for not attending because it's our last JS and I deserved the Prom Queen title. Now I don't know what to do after those thoughts. D:

I should have attended in the first place, but no, since last year's was still waaaaaay memorable. ^^

On now with the updates! Well, as for now, VK has no new chapters yet but Mahou Sensei Negima has one! Miraculously I have returned on posting MSN manga updates since I have been patiently waiting for Fate's appearance (the older one....He's so cute there XD)
(Yep, the white-haired youth will probably return in the next two chapters for his ultimate battle with Negi :D)

About the image above...When I was thinking about the decision involving our Prom, I got this saddening image stuck in my head when I browsed my PHearts images. Imagine what would happen to my date if I didn't come (I dreamt of it too), I saw this (and probably that's the Prom King waiting for me throughout the night), and my crush actually represents Jack Vessalius so that was really devastating for me..

So, that's why I'm going to make our graduation day the most memorable event for all of us. :D

Well, I guess that's all for now. Seriously, I only stopped by to post my regrets and how I will miss my classmates after 12 days D: I am still addicted to Pandora Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Blood+ and Kuroshitsuji. Thanks to these anime, I think I have changed a bit.


Until after our graduation,
Ja ne ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment