Wednesday, March 24, 2010

4 Days Before the Big Day....


March 24, 2010

Yeah, and we all know how much sadness I can take within that day count. ARGH. And I can't believe that March 29 is faaaaaaast approaching.

Yup, since I did not have much to do in the Internet world, I decided to make a second post for the month of March. Yes, the March archive will have a total of 4 posts (since I already forgot that VK chapter 59 will be out tomorrow, I am quite pissed off for the late release XD), the second post tomorrow, hoping VK 59 will be out, and with the last post published Monday evening next week.

Now that graduation is already NEEEEEAAAAARRRR.... I think I wanted to say how much I will miss my classmates :O but that is what should happen, is it not? XD My dad will be arriving from abroad at 12 AM tomorrow. Yeah, 12 midnight. Very shocking, it's the first time we'll be waiting for my dad at that kind of hour. We usually wait during the afternoon or morning.

Aww, I don't want to graduate anymore. I have lots of pics of HS memories with me, and even though I did not attend our last JS Prom, spending the last three weeks with them is already enough for me. And YES! By Friday morning I will finally have a taste of my new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone. Ahahahahaha, now more pictures and in an even greater memory (imagine, minimum is 8 GB and the maximum is the half!! XD)!

And there's something weird going through my mind....I have a friend from the 3rd year level, and his classmates thought we were extremely close. We are, but...they were taking it otherwise. Now that they are actually taunting me....I find myself confused. "What is he to me?" is the question I want to ask them. But hopefully not, I won't do that. They might taunt me even more, or him too.

Lastly, REALLY. WHAT ON EARTH did Guitar Hero 3 did to me within this WEEK?!?! It made me addicted to DragonForce!!! HELL YES! XD I love this band. It's actually a power metal band, and you know how goth I am to love metal bands. Another example is Iron Maiden (I envy Ventus for Iron Maiden will be touring in his hometown XD). And stupidly, I was thinking of becoming a goth punk after graduation when I told my classmates I want to be goth right before our 4th year classes. Darned mind sometimes. XD

Well, about the dialogue, to anyone out there, PLEASE help me!! I don't know why but I suddenly lost my ideas on how to follow up the VK dialogue. I HATE IT!!! D: I wish I could write stories again but then again, thinking about the graduation makes me a little sick and lose concentration. BECAUSE I DON'T WANT to leave the school yet.

Oh my, I created another long post of paragraphs again...I just wanted to explain my feelings about the upcoming graduation.. *sigh*

If you want to know more about DragonForce and Iron Maiden, you can visit their Wikipedia sites. And if you are in the mood, you can listen to DragonForce's song Through the Fire and Flames :D
DragonForce
Iron Maiden

*sigh* Then again, congratulations to all graduates in advance. And I am currently addicted to Chrno Crusade, Monochrome Factor (see the pic above? That's Akira Nikaidou in his shadow form after forming a contract with Shirogane ^^), Vampire Knight, Tsubasa Chronicle, Pandora Hearts and Tales of the Abyss.


Till the graduation day ends,
Ja ne =^_^=

No comments:

Post a Comment