Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vampire Knight chapter 61

May 29, 2010, 9:33 PM

Yes, yes I know I posted the latest entry the other day xD
But for this, this is the moment for Vampire Knight fans out there! There's a new chapter in the manga version already!

Introducing Chapter 61
Beyond The Doors

After three weeks of waiting, no, make that one month xD, there's already the new chapter. And guess what, I wished for it yesterday evening and luckily I got it LOL xD
Nah, for some reason I love this chapter. Is it because Kaname's memories are going to be shown, or is it just me seeing Rido-sama again? xD
(Yup, I do love the primary antagonist of VK. Oh well, since I am Shizuka Hiou, then there's no problem, right? xD)

Oh well, enjoy the chapter everyone.
I'm failing to do a summary since I am busy...And I was planning to post this earlier but due to me being deadly busy on the IRC, no choice.


Well then, until June. :)
Ki o tsukete ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment