Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Very, Very, Very Busy Week T_T

May 27, 2010, 11:19 PM

Wah.... It's been three weeks since I last blogged. Oh my gosh, am I really that active in the forums that I would already forget my blog? Of course not xD

I decided to post today in favor of supposedly posting last week. Due to HTVF activities like the Traitor Game and SeeD Duel RPG, I can't find my way here at the time. Right now, I am also busy with the forum's chatroom, the mIRC. Kaya ngayon lang ako dito. T_T

Gomenasai for posting late, but as of the manga updates,
There's no new chapter for VK yet. I won't be updating manga chapters for now since I am very tired. After all the tiring events at the IRC from morning until today, I would make myself suffer if I posted the updates.

Oh well. I can't do anything about it, except laugh, maybe? xD

As of the moment I am addicted to Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss. And I forgot, another reason for me not being able to post here is because I am also busy making sigs for the forums, and rendering pictures. Yes, I render pics now... LOL xD

That pic above is none other than Richter Abend, the main antagonist of Tales of Symphonia.
Well, I just find him cute, and guess what?! He's just 20. Can you believe it?! He only looks the same age as THIS GUY but he's younger than him.
Speaking of young people, Master Gailardia is no exception. He looks young as Luke but he's 21. xD


Well then, I shall be cutting this post here...
On for June, I'll be posting the part two of Photoshop Cravings.
All the sigs I made this time are epic, so watch out for it.


Till next week,
Ja ne

No comments:

Post a Comment