Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vampire Knight 63 is finally out!

July 28, 2010, 11:32 PM

Whew, another strange thing happened to me xD
I was wishing for VK to come out earlier, and when I checked on MangaReader and OneManga my wishes were, albeit strangely, granted!
xD There's no unusual thing on today's chapter, besides that we see a mysterious girl that is acquainted to Kaname in some kinda way.
Zero smiling? Aidou ranting while walking down the Hunters' Association building?
Now that is what we call long conversation chapter-aruyo! xD

Moving on,
Here's the link for the latest chappie :3
Chapter 63: Hunters and Ancestors
Note: From now on I'll be taking updates from MangaReader. OneManga is nearing their shutdown, and MangaFox is the same thing. I'll be posting about OneManga's shutdown right after it has been executed.
Anyways, thanks to MangaReader for the update!

I won't be doing summaries, I find it hard xD


Well then,
Another cold night because of the rain...and me reading Silent Hill Wiki. xD
I'll be seeing you guys soon xD

Ja ne :3

No comments:

Post a Comment