Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It has been a decade...

July 21, 2010, 11:30 AM

...looks like I have been busy with college life much, ne? xD

YES, college life is fun and you get to meet new friends!
I have so many friends right now, and we all belong to one department. It's fun because I get to be their classmate almost every day. And yes, close friends too xD I got three ^_^

Sorry for the looooooong idle..I am indeed busy with the IRC and college. IRC as an operator, and that is one of the reasons I don't update here anymore. But what gives, being busy makes my mind work for a while! xD And college, prelims are nearing. Whoa, what can I do... xD

As for now there are no recent upda---- sorry, Vampire Knight 62 was out last June 29!
This is what I get for not updating weekly, cramming blog posts xD
Chapter 62: Beyond the Memories
I will only be posting VK updates, but I am acutally following Bleach, Naruto, Pandora Hearts and Kuroshitsuji. xD

I am still addicted to BlazBlue, playing it whenever I want to. Being addicted to the sexiest (for me) character is not easy as it seems. I WANT CONTINUUM SHIFT! (you can change system voices to the character you want, and sigh, I don't have a PS3. -_-) I just hope when I graduate college I get my daily dose of CS :))

I have been making Plurk timeline pics, forum sigs and avatars lately. I don't know, it feels like I am already an expert on Photoshop. PS is to blame...training me to make wonderful sigs is amazing...and I get to be very good. xD By the way I won't be posting my creations as of now, you can just visit my PB account and judge there. :)

Speaking of sigs, the sig above is yes, made by me. The character is Saitou Hajime from Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan :) I kind of like his appearance when his hair is down, so I managed to create a simple maple-themed sig out of the render xD And I melted on the wonderful output of the sig xDD

Well, I guess that's it..
I won't be updating for a while again -_-
Busy things come first of course xD

Jaa ane! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment