Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cold

XD

So the updates are getting faster and faster every minute, huh?

Well, that's because I found something interesting in the Internet world.

(forgot to greet you all a cold konnichiwa...since the airconditioner here is 19 DEGREES and it's raining at the same time. I don't bother because I'm used to it.)


Well, here it is!


- American Idol Season 8: there's going to be an episode aired today. Wonder who will be at the bottom three and the remaining contestants? All of them had been good talents lately, and I can't stand seeing them leave the big stage and cry on the emo corner XD


- Newest gaming sensation: Mafia! (well, actually my classmate got me haywired on this. I blame it ALL on him.) Not only that, include Tekken 6 as well. I haven't been in Timezone for a week, so I'm kinda doomed with the remaining 85 pesos in the timecard. Heh.


- Lastly, I wonder how La Corda's season 2 is going? It's darn stupid that Crunchyroll hasn't let us fans watch until we become members of the site. But ah, still I'll be expecting it to end then wait till the DVD is launched. That's all I can say.

Yeah, I may be updating every after 5 hours a day, it's still worth updating here, telling all the new things.

Before I forget, I definitely did not remember including Mahou Sensei Negima chapter 248 here. Sorry to all who's kind of...waiting.



Sore jaane, minna! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment