Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 22 Updates

XD

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

It's a fast day...Wednesday already?

(a few more sleep and it's already June...I'm gonna hate it! I'll never get updates anymore X()

Okay...


- Sorry about the late post of this update. My blog got a little haywire, that's all. This is Killing Loneliness chapter 26. My, I guess some people really did hate the 20th chapter. Haku himself is one scary guy.

- Addicted to the song "Crescendo" by Stella Quintet. I don't know if I can post the song itself here, or in the other hand I'll post the URL for everyone to see.

....In IMEEM.

- And to those who want to hear it, let me guess... I'll try putting it up here..


Crescendo - Stella Quintet

- Last update. It's Tsubasa Chronicles 218 and Vampire Knight Bonus Story 2. VKBS 2 was undoubtedly hilarious. "Zerorin, Ichirun" was the great laugh there. As for TRC, Yuuko in the end will explain why and what REALLY happened to Sakura and Syaoran. BEFORE the main anime plot started.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles 218
Vampire Knight Bonus Chapter 2


That's all for now, though...I still have a lot of work to do...NOT JUST THIS.

X)

No comments:

Post a Comment